General Terms and Conditions
- The contract is concluded by the ticket confirmation by PublicJazz.
- The ticket order is excluded from exchange or return after transfer to the account of PublicJazz. In case of cancellation of the event by the organizer, only the official ticket price on the invoice will be refunded. Any fees in excess of this cannot be refunded. Likewise, any costs incurred for postage and shipping cannot be refunded. In the case of amounts in foreign currency, settlement will be made at the daily exchange rate.
- A two-week right of revocation and return is excluded according to § 312b BGB. Each order for tickets is thus binding immediately after confirmation by PublicJazz and obligates the customer to pay for and accept the tickets ordered.
- As a rule, ordered tickets must be paid for immediately upon receipt of the invoice. In exceptional cases, we reserve the right to demand advance payment.
- We expressly reserve the right to make changes to the program and line-up of musical events due to cancellations, illnesses or other hindrances on the part of the artists and these do not constitute grounds for cancellation.
- Once the order has been received, tickets can no longer be cancelled.
- Tickets can only be returned if the event is cancelled. Only the face value of the ticket will be refunded. Cases of force majeure are excluded.
- The ticket prices may not include advance booking fees and/or third-party agency fees as well as procurement costs. This may result in deviations from the stated ticket price. These deviations can be considerable, especially for events that are in high demand and/or already sold out on site.
- Upon receipt of the ticket order or the confirmation of receipt of payment, an immediate check for correctness is required, as later complaints cannot be accepted.
- The organizer is not liable for damaged, lost, stolen or otherwise lost items.
- The commercial sale of tickets without obtaining prior consent from the organizer is prohibited.
- The ticket order only entitles the holder to participate in the event after full payment.
- The place of jurisdiction for the contracting parties is Gelsenkirchen.
Alternative dispute resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR Regulation and § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are not obligated or willing to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
We use the personal data you provide exclusively for the fulfillment and processing of your order. All data necessary for the business transaction will be stored and processed by us in compliance with the relevant provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) as amended on 25.5.2018.
The responsible party for data processing on this website is:
The responsible body decides alone or jointly with others on the purposes and means of the processing of personal data (e.g. names, contact details or similar).
Transparency about the data of our customers collected and stored by us for the purpose of information (newsletter) and ticket ordering is important to us.
For the creation and dispatch of newsletters, we store the following data
Last name, first name (for the purpose of salutation)
E-mail address (for sending purposes)
Category for which region a newsletter is to be sent (e.g. Northern Ruhr area).
Everyone has the possibility to unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time. Please use the newsletter form in the footer of our website or the link provided in each newsletter.
For the processing of ticket orders we store:
Name, first name
Address (street, HNr, PLZ, city)
Concert data (artist, date)
Ticket order data is stored by us for 10 years for tax reasons.
In case of payments via Paypal, these data are only stored at Paypal. This data will not be used or stored by us.
Revocation of your consent to data processing
Data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. A revocation of your already given consent is possible at any time. An informal communication by e-mail is sufficient for the revocation. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
Right to complain to the competent supervisory authority
As a data subject, you have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority in the event of a data protection violation. The competent supervisory authority regarding data protection issues is the State Data Protection Commissioner of North Rhine-Westphalia. The following link provides a list of data protection officers and their contact details: https://www.ldi.nrw.de/
We do not pass on any data to third parties unless we are obliged to do so by law.
Right to information, correction, blocking, deletion
Within the framework of the applicable legal provisions, you have the right at any time to free information about your stored personal data, the origin of the data, their recipients and the purpose of data processing and, if necessary, a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data. In this regard, and also for further questions on the subject of personal data, you can contact us at any time via the contact options listed in the imprint.
If you have any further questions about your data, we will be happy to help you.
Explanation of the content
1 Content of the online offer
The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author, which refer to damages of material or idealistic kind, which were caused by the use or disuse of the presented information and/or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are in principle impossible, if on the part of the author no as can be prove deliberate or roughly negligent being to blame for is present.
All offers are subject to change and non-binding. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
2 References and links
The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages - unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site fromviewing those pages.
The author hereby expressly declares that at the time the links were created, no illegal content was identifiable on the linked pages. The author has no influence on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. Therefore, he hereby expressly dissociates himself from all contents of all linked pages that were changed after the link was set. This statement applies to all links and references set within the own Internet offer as well as to external entries in guest books, discussion forums, link directories, mailing lists set up by the author and in all other forms of databases to whose content external write access is possible. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and especially for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such information, only the provider of the linked page is liable, not the one who has linked to the respective publication.
3 Copyright and trademark law
The author endeavors to observe the copyrights of the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by himself or to use license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts.
All brand names and trademarks mentioned on the website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. The mere mention of a trademark does not imply that it is not protected by the rights of third parties!
The copyright for published objects created by the author himself remains solely with the author of the pages. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's agreement.
4 Data protection
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted - if and so far technically possible and reasonable - without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymized data or an alias. The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited, offenders sending unwanted spam messages will be punished. We expressly reserve the right to take legal action against the senders of so-called spam mails in the event of violations of this prohibition.
5 Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.