HOLY CROSS CHURCH (HEILIG KREUZ KIRCHE)
The Church of the Holy Cross is a showpiece of brick expressionism in the Ruhr region. Designed in 1927 by the well-known (church) master builder Josef Franke, it fascinates not only with its external appearance, but also with its uniquely designed interior, with the parabola as its basic shape and its color scheme. From 2018 to 2021, it was transformed into an extraordinary venue. Since the beginning of 2022, it has been available as an outstanding for entertainment and cultural events in the Ruhr region and is to be and is intended to give the district of Ückendorf, which has been badly affected by the structural district of Ückendorf to new splendor.
Bochumer Str. 115 | Gelsenkirchen
Arrival by public transport
from Gelsenkirchen main station by streetcar line 302 direction Bochum, stop Munscheidstr., then 1 min. walk in driving direction